IDEALLY LOCATED IN THE CENTER OF THE U.S. LOGISTICS HUB
Kansas City is the most geo-central major metropolitan area in the country. As a major international transportation hub, the Kansas City area is well served by a variety of transportation options including air, rail and interstate highways. From Kansas City, you can reach 85% of the United States population in two days or less. It has been ranked among the best places to live in the United States.
Other Kansas City highlights include:
- The economy of Kansas City is heavily influenced by the industrial sector
- Kansas City named #2 auto industry trading hub in North America (Brookings Institution)
- Largest rail center in the United States by tonnage
- Since 2012, more than 45 million SF of industrial product has been built in the KC metro
- KC metro has created more than 10,000 new positions related to distribution and fulfillment centers throughout the past five years